What is an issuer?
Issuers are organizations and people who can issue QR codes to recipients of a Covid-19 vaccine.
There's no requirements to become an issuer for internal-only use!
- Generate an issuer keyfile
- Issue a QR code
- Register as an issuer
- Find your issuer profile (for registered issuers)
- Find your internal-only scan link (for non-registered issuers)
Steps to become an issuer:
- Generate a new issuer keyfile and save it to your computer. DO NOT SHARE YOUR KEYFILE WITH ANYONE!
- Request to register as an issuer (optional, you can skip this step if you just want to issue QR codes internally)
- Request to be trusted by groups (optional, you can skip this step if you don't want to join any groups)
- Start issuing QR codes to people who you've verified to have received the Covid-19 vaccine.